Our krill oil is sustainably harvested---krill harvested for Regeneration USA is regulated by organizations including the World Wildlife Fund Norway. This method of eco-harvesting has the added benefit of preventing the accidental bi-catch of birds, fish, and marine mammals. (By comparison, krill harvested by traditional ways decomposes rapidly).
Possible benefits of deep ocean krill oil (with astaxanthin) include:
● Krill Oil is stronger than other vitamins and antioxidants, including Vitamin E.
● Krill Oil can be natural mood support.
● Krill Oil supports and protects the brain, aiding learning, concentration, and memory.
● Krill Oil also supports both the eyes and the central nervous system.
● As a natural anti-inflammatory, Krill Oil may benefit joints.
● Krill Oil supports skin; as an antioxidant it may protect against sunburn, aging, and more, and Krill Oil may even help dry skin.
● Kril Oil offers immune system support.
● Krill Oil supports heart health, including supporting appropriate cholesterol levels.
● Krill Oil supports stomach health, and may protect against stomach ulcers, chronic gastritis, and more (Astaxanthin is a strong carotenoid antioxidant that helps fight bacteria related to stomach problems).
| Supplement Facts|
Suggested Use:Take 1 softgel in the morning with food.
Warning: Pregnant or nursing mothers, people with seafood allergies, coagulopathy, or taking anticoagulants or other medications should consult a physician before using this dietary supplement.
Similar to shrimp, krill are crustaceans with a lower position on the food chain---Regeneration USA's krill are harvested from the world's cleanest, purest waters where they feed on ice algae and plankton.
To ensure that there are no harmful chemicals, Regeneration USA's Deep Ocean Krill Oil is independently tested.
In krill oil, long-chain omega-3 fatty acids (including DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)) occur in phospholipid form, rather than the triglyceride form found in fish oil. The phospholipid form is MORE bioavailable, and is less likely to cause the fermentation and fish-burps that occur with fish oil.In addition, krill harvested from antarctic waters are also high in the antioxidant astaxanthin (tinting krill oil red). More powerful than other free-radical fighting antioxidants including lycopene, beta-carotene, lutein, and alpha-tocopherol, astaxanthin is able to keep krill oil fresh. That means no additives are added---or necessary---to give krill oil a long, stable shelf-life. (Most fish oil supplements have to have antioxidants added to preserve them from becoming rancid).
Krill Oil Product FactsFree of wheat, processed sugars, syrup, gluten, corn, salt, hydrogenated oils, soy, rice, barley, dairy, egg, yeast, caffeine, synthetic sweeteners, artificial color, fragrance, preservatives, monosodium glutamate (MSG), and genetically modified organisms (GMO's). Free of heavy metals, sodium benzoate, potassium chloride, or other artificial preservatives. No heat, acid, or chemicals used during processing. Contains no flow agents, fillers or excipients